Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Which outfit do you hate?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dislike some of the outfits, but truly only hate one of the outfits. Pink is my favorite color, so outfits like the Snowball Sweater & Leggings which others dislike, I really like. The only outfit I can think of that I hate is the new AG Hospital Gown, to me the pink and purple scream Barbie, although those are my two favorite colors.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member momof3kce's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Red culotte dress with yellow hat...

  3. #23
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a list of the AGOT outfits on my "dislike" list...

    Today
    <u>1995</u>
    Meet Oufit I
    Ballet Costume
    Slumber Shirt
    Blue Jean Basics

    <u>1996</u>
    Cheerleader I
    Recital
    Hanukkah
    Swimming I
    In-line Skating
    Culotte
    Fleece Robe
    Slumber Shirt II
    Plaid Nightie
    AG PJ's

    <u>1997</u>
    Dogsled
    Ice Skating I
    Downhill Racer
    Apres Ski Wear

    <u>1998</u>
    Meet Outfit II
    Picnic
    Play
    Swimsuit II
    Snowball Sweater & Leggins
    Holiday Bibs
    Holiday Dress 1998
    Snowflake Jumper
    Kittycat Costume
    Mermaid Costume
    Rootin' Tootin' Costume
    Medieval Princess Costume
    Hippie Costume
    Birthday Outfit I

    <u>1999</u>
    Meet Outfit III
    Softball I
    Basketball I
    Plaid Robe
    Snooze Shirt
    AG Boxer PJ's
    Gymnastics Outift I
    Modern Dance Outfit
    Year 2000
    Popstar Outfit

    <u>2000</u>
    Meet Oufit IV
    Twighlight
    Berry Christmas
    Stars and Stripes
    Nightshirt
    Breezy Day
    Perfect Plaid
    Serenade Outfit
    Recital Outfit II

    <u>2001</u>
    Skateboarding
    Downhill Ski
    Camping
    Perewinkle
    Poolside Plaid
    Picnic Outfit II
    Spring Flower
    Petal Pink
    Ice Blue
    Garnet Holiday
    Sugar Plum Coat
    Ballet II
    Gymnastics II
    Soccer II

    <u>2002</u>
    Meet Outfit V
    Jacket & Skirt
    Ballet Oufit III (I only like the black leotard/pink tights to this outfit!)
    Denim Jumper
    Field Trip
    Flower Power
    Ruffle Tankini
    Stary Night
    Ski Trip
    Dot PJ's
    Jr. Bridesmaid
    Flower Garden
    Sporty School
    Ice Skating II
    Snowflake Satin PJ's
    Spa Robe
    Wood Fairy Costume

    <u>2003</u>
    Birthday Party II
    Paisley Dress
    Blue Floral Nightgown
    Valentine Party
    Radient Rhinestones
    Golden Holiday
    Fancy Flowers
    Soccer Outfit III
    Bowling Outfit
    Glitter Jeans

    <u>2004</u>
    Heart Print PJ's
    Memorable Moments
    Warm-up Outfit
    Winter Magic
    Merry Moonlight
    Starflower
    Garden Party
    Snowboarding
    Jacket & Cap
    Coconut PJ's
    Sparkly Sports
    Bell-Sleeves Flower PJ's
    Spider-Witch Costume

    <u>2005</u>
    Chocolate Cherry
    Zip-up Sweatsuit

    <u>Current</u>
    Meet Outfit VI
    Coconut Play
    Soccer Outfit V
    Ballet Recital
    Reversible Robe
    Embrodiered Party
    Ice Skating III
    Gala Party
    Sightseeing
    Paisley PJ's
    On-The-Go
    Tennis II
    Seaside
    Birthday Girl
    Butterfly Brocade
    Basketball II
    Licorice Best Friend
    Gymnastics III
    Bubble Robe
    Tropical Breezes
    Cheerleader III
    Hospital Gown II

    LE's
    Marisol's Meet
    Marisol's Spotlight
    Marisol's Tap
    Marisol's Jazz

  4. #24
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    I think my least favorite AG outfits are:

    1. Samantha's bridemaid's dress--it is just too purple and the wrong shade of purple for Sam

    2. Kit's shirt that comes with the overalls outfit--no real reason, I just think it's not too cute, but the overalls look so cute with all the other tops that it's not too big a loss.

    3. Molly's after school outfit

    4. Molly's Miss Victory costume

    Also, Tiffany, that is quite a list you've got there! I felt bad reading it because there are so many outfits on it--I hope you like a lot of the new stuff that just came out! Could you post a couple of your all-time favorite outfits for us?

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

  5. #25
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just of the outfits and dolls I personally have, I'm gonna agree with MollyFan and say that I don't care a lot for Marisol's meet outfit. I finally put her into something different because she's really cute but I couldn't warm up to her in that outfit.

    When I won the Poolside Plaid from the Mystery Auction, it just screamed "Put me on Marisol!" I did and she looks adorable! And she really likes it too, can't get it off her to try on anyone else, LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img] (Gee if I hadn't won that, would I have eventually though DUH put her in something else if you don't care for that outfit, haha!)

    Outfits I probably wouldn't buy unless I was getting all the meet outfits are the red vinyl jumper and that crazy looking first AGOT meet set that was the yellow jacket.

    I'm not crazy about the old green stripe hospital gown even though I ended up with two of them sending dolls to AGH. It doesn't look like something they'd use on a real child in a hospital, no cute print or fun color, just dull green clinical stripes, LOL! I do like the new one much better, at least it looks happier. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny, I like some of the outfits others hate too. To each his own.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First of all, I'm going to have to agree with Nethilia. I can't stand Addy's African Dance outfit for the exact same reason. The second I saw it I just thought, "please, way to just push numerous cultures into one average looking outfit." I'll step off of my soapbox now.

    Geez, there are several that I don't like, but I'm going to narrow it down:

    -Samantha's Bridesmaid Gown- This outfit does her no justice whatsoever!

    -AGT Meet Outfit 1-3- I have the red vinyl meet outfit from Maggie and I can't even think of the last time a doll wore this outfit!

    1997 Downhill Racer Outfit- there is nothing good to say about this one in my opinion!

    Snowball Sweater and Leggings Outfit- yikes!

    I love most of the outfits that AG has come out with, but there are several that I could live without, and these are just some of those that I wouldn't take if they were giving them away. You sometimes wonder what they were thinking when they made these outfits!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha's Bridesmaid dress, hands down. I didn't like it on-line or the catalogue.

    This was me when DD got it for her birthday last year...... [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] Of course she loved it.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by parklife268:

    1997 Downhill Racer Outfit- there is nothing good to say about this one in my opinion!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I couldn't agree more!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    - the fabric of Samantha's talent show dress

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •